[3830] Volta RTTY GU0SUP SOAB LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon May 13 01:34:23 EDT 2002

                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Guernsey
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   25   109    20
   20:  110   894    44
   15:   41   434    20
   10:    7   281     7
-------------------------
Total:  183  1718    91  Total Score = 28,609,854

Poor conditions didn't help! Bad aurora here during the first 8 - 10 hours of
the contest, which made working W's almost impossible. 10m was almost totally
dead, but it was worth taking the time to check every now and again, as I picked
up some nice points from each contact (double points!!). VK6GOM was worth quite
a bit, and thanks for that Norm!
It was also nice to see Dave ZS6RVG on other bands in this one too.
Thanks to all for the points, and see you (maybe) in Anatolian, and definitely
in ANARTS. I am aiming to get my IC756 sorted for ANARTS, so that will be a good
test.
73 de Phil GU0SUP