[3830] WPX CW N6WG SOSB160 QRP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Sun May 26 11:42:56 EDT 2002

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: SOSB160 QRP
QTH: CA

Total:  15  Prefixes = 10  Total Score = 150

My first WPX.  It was an experiment to see whether there would be much 160m
activity.  Worked every station I heard, except for AI4AA, N0TT and WC4E.
Mighty slim pickings, but the QRN level was fairly low so easy on the ears.
Alternated between search and pounce, and letting the CQ robot run on one
frequency.  Worked most of the way through a book while in the robot CQ mode
:-)
Even with a small score, I had fun.
Hope to see you all in the Fall on top band.
73, Bob N6WG