[3830] WPX CW 9H0A(9H1EL) SOSB15 HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon May 27 04:50:21 EDT 2002

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 9H0A
Operator(s): 9H1EL
Station: 9H1EL

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH:

   15: 2966

This year migrated from 10m as predictions looked poor. 15 was open the full 48
hours, usually simultaneously between Malta to USA/Japan. Sunday appeared to be
a little disturbed with some flutter on USA West Coast signals, unlike on
Saturday. I could not keep the Points/QSO ratio above 2, as so many Europeans
need my prefix multiplier! A big thanks to all who called me, hope you enjoyed
the event as much as I. Just need to get my sleep pattern back now...

73,

Jeff/9H1EL/9H0A