[3830] WPX CW XM3ZIK(VE3ZIK/4N1DX) SOSB20 LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Thu May 30 02:07:37 EDT 2002

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: XM3ZIK
Operator(s): VE3ZIK/4N1DX
Station: VA3TTN

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: Kitchener, ON

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

My first contest from Canada. I just moved from Yugoslavia 2 months ago and it
was interesting to listen EU stn's on Wire antenna. Due to problem with antena I
missed EU opening in first 6 hours. Also I was not active last 16 hours of
contest. Nice fun, and first time on the air with my new Canadian call VE3ZIK
(in contest XM3ZIK). Thanks to Sinisa VA3TTN who helped to setup antenna at 2
AM.
Rig: FT1000MP, antena Vertical wire GP.