[3830] CQWW SSB K3ANS M/M HP

goodmancpa@enter.net goodmancpa@enter.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:14:22 -0800

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3ANS
Operator(s): K3ANS, WF3H, N3MX, KC3WX, W3ZL, KB3CBO, K3XC, W0RSJ
Station: K3ANS

Class: M/M HP
QTH: EPA

  160:   50     9       23
   80:  202    21       81
   40:  182    26       88
   20:  722    38      145
   15: 1255    38      152
   10:  795    33      145

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Lots of fun for our puny multi with 5 positions, two towers, lots of trees, and
two masts for yagis on 4 bands.  So we had to run 10 and 15 meter yagis in the
same position which was a problem in the afternoons when 10 was open to South
America and 15 was open to Europe.  The 40 meter amplifier, a Drake L-4B failed,
so we had to jockey stations to run high power on 40 meter.  Otherwise,
everything worked.  We ran a reliable ether net, thanks to K1TTT and K1EA's CT.

This report is unedited, unaudited, unreviewed, compiled, not certified, and
perhaps accurate.  We will update it after the above review.