[3830] IlQP W3DYA Mobile LP

w3dya at juno.com w3dya@juno.com
Fri Nov 1 01:37:21 EST 2002

                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: W3DYA
Operator(s): W3DYA
Station: W3DYA

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: MOBILE
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  304     0
   20:  316     0
   15:  106     0
   10:   13     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  739     0  Mults = 85  Total Score = 125,630

Good condx and lots of DX, compared to last couple of years, made this a nice
contest... and it didn't take the entire weekend!

Rules are a little different, but I wouldn't change a thing!  Except maybe add a
big bonus for running Jackson county... been trying to get my last IL for a
bunch of years HI!

Thanks to the RAMS WX guru for the fine WX!  I've recommended that PA send their
WX consultant to IL for a refresher course!

And thanks to everyone for hanging in their and giving me a bunch of QSOs!

73, Norm, W3DYA