[3830] CQWW SSB W1NN SOSB/10 LP

hal at japancorporateresearch.com hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Fri Nov 1 16:12:09 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: PA

   10:  169    18       70

Operation was from my car while driving home across Pennsylvania.  I don`t care
much for phone but a phone contest is better than no contest.  I still had my
car configured for mobiling from the IL QSO Party the previous weekend, so it
was easy enough to operate.  What a great way to kill time.  Seems incredible to
be able to work 70 countries while driving five hours in the car.  Conditions
were supurb on Sunday morning.  There was activity all the way up to 29,000.  I
think this was the first time that I`ve ever operated so far up the band.  Hope
to be on in CW from 7J1AAI.