[3830] SS CW K9IUA Single Op QRP

k9iua at yahoo.com k9iua at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 05:50:49 EST 2002

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9IUA
Operator(s): K9IUA
Station: K9IUA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IA

The train that couldn't quite make the hill...
Was a "QRP Bull," so called CQ as much as I could.  A few less Qs
than last year, but also a shorter time.  TT Scout at 5 watts
to a 55 ft long dipole up only 20-25 feet.  Computer logging (N3FJP),
but not computer keying - just the paddles/keyer/and inlaws in town.

What's a "Sweep" feel like?  I've never been close.