[3830] WAE RTTY K4RO Single Op HP

k4ro at k4ro.net k4ro at k4ro.net
Wed Nov 13 08:07:31 EST 2002

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN

   20:  146   48          25
   15:  156   81          29
   10:  138  123          26
------------------------------
Total:  440  252    0     80  Total Score = 80,000

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Sorry to all for not sending or receiving any QTC's.
I could not get the software to handle QTCs properly
in the RTTY mode.  Also, score is likely incorrect
due to different scoring rules for RTTY.  All non-EU
QSOs were logged as zero points.

Still lots of fun operating RTTY while doing other
work simultaneously.  Good activity, like in the CW
and SSB WAE contests.  PK-232 mods are working FB.
I like running RTTY contests using TR-Log and the
PK-232, even if TR is somewhat feature limited on RTTY.

73 and thanks for the Q's,

-Kirk  K4RO

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   20DIG     149         146         48        25
   15DIG     159         156         81        29
   10DIG     144         138        123        26

 Totals      452         440        252        80

    There were no QTC points.

    Final Score = 40320 points.