[3830] SS SSB VE6JY(VE5MX) Single Op HP

ve6jy at rac.ca ve6jy at rac.ca
Sun Nov 17 20:53:55 EST 2002

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE6JY
Operator(s): VE5MX
Station: VE6JY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ab

(Operated by Todd VE5MX)

Well, it was interesting to hear about the RF into the voice keyers problems at
WB0O... Bill, you weren't the only one!  And since Todd VE5MX was at your QTH
last year, perhaps he hand carried some RF issues up here as we sure had some at
the start.  Modified things during the off time and and no problems after that.
I don't think Todd's voice would have survived much longer!  Lots of 2nd radio
Q's - having the new mult yagis didn't hurt.

73 Don VE6JY