[3830] SS SSB W0ETT Single Op QRP

w0ett at arrl.net w0ett at arrl.net
Mon Nov 18 09:40:37 EST 2002

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CO

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Heard all sections but couldn't work MT, UT, or SD on high bands as my QRP
signal was too weak to get their attention.

Got some good reports on my QRP signal but I couldn't translate that into any
running of stations except for a few on 10m.

Worked GMCCers W0ZA and W1XE in the contest.  Didn't hear any others.

Rig:  IC756 cranked back to 5 wts
Ants:  TH7DX at 72', A3 at 50', and 2el40m at 88'.

73 Ken, W0ETT