[3830] 3830 comments

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Mon Nov 18 23:26:14 EST 2002

I really enjoy reading the comments section on the 3830 score reporter. I
read every comment, regardless of the entry category. After slaving away
over hot radios for an entire weekend, reading the comments only takes a
few minutes and really helps to savor the experience. I'm somewhat
disappointed that a lot of scores, even big ones, are submitted without
comments, probably because the submitter is tired after the contest, and
just wants to dump the score in and get it over with. I would suggest
that it is better to wait a day or two before submitting the score, with
comments, for the enjoyment of all.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ