[3830] SS SSB K8UP Multi-Op HP

sean at k8khz.com sean at k8khz.com
Wed Nov 20 16:35:17 EST 2002

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K8UP
Operator(s): K8UP, K8KHZ
Station: K8UP

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MI

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

First time sweep. Our goal was 1,000 Q's and a sweep. So we met 1/2 of our goal.
Last Mult for sweep was Oklahoma. Seems there were only 2 stations on from
there. Did work NY1S in ME early on. Had a great Time. Antennas were 2el 5 band
Quad at 30Ft. and Fold B&W Dipole for 40 and 80M. High Power using the SB 220.
One trouble we had was one of antenna sitches went bad for our quad in the
middle of a nice run on 20M on Sunday.

See You all in the 10M contest.

-Sean K8KHZ