[3830] CQWW CW VE1OP SOAB(A) HP

ve1op at rac.ca ve1op at rac.ca
Sun Nov 24 15:47:13 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NS

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   31     9       12
   40:  258    21       71
   20:  517    24       99
   15:  486    27      108
   10:  280    25      103

Had to split the weekend between WW and babysitting my 10 day old
grand-daughter, so hours are down from what I wanted, but great fun anyway..

Not sure where propogation was Sat afternoon, but sounded like I had the
attenuater on...40 was good to me Fri night which sure helped with the
mults...
Nice opening into Japan Sunday evening on 20 metres...

Need a new 80 m antenna!! Wind threw it into the neighbours yard Sunday
morning...

Lotsa dx and lotsa fun...Thanks for all the Q's...CU in the 10 m contest...

Scott VE1OP