[3830] CQWW CW ZF2NT SOSB/15 HP

zf2nt at candw.ky zf2nt at candw.ky
Sun Nov 24 15:57:12 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ZF2NT
Operator(s): ZF2NT
Station: ZF2NT

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: LYB
Operating Time (hrs): 38?

   15: 3247    36      137

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This beats the old NA record (set by ZF2AM in 2000, with 1,196,320 points, 35
zones, 125 countries).  But I know that doesn't mean much.  (I did the same
thing in 2000 on 10m, but so did half a dozen other people, and some beat
AA5DX's old NA record by lots more than I did.)  Will wait to see the results
from KP2/OK1TN and PY2NDX before breaking out any champaign.

The finish on 15 was absolutely insane.  I was struggling to pull out water-weak
JA calls until 2350, and all of a sudden it was like there were hundreds of them
in the same room with me.  Somebody turned on the lights at the very last
instant there.