[3830] CQWW CW K3WW SOAB(A) HP

k3ww at fast.net k3ww at fast.net
Sun Nov 24 17:01:52 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K3WW
Operator(s): K3WW
Station: K3WW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: PA

  160:   41    13       33
   80:  163    20       85
   40:  617    31      122
   20:  579    36      126
   15:  812    34      133
   10:  800    31      116

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Up from last year, down from the 2 before as I recall.  Rates a bit slower and
runs shorter, and pileups meaner... Pretty tired, as usual..
I may lose a multiplier..the ZD7 ansered right after the ZD9 which was right
after working the ZD8 who was surely for real.. the 3rd one got me thinking
about the second.  Someone spoted the ZD7 later..so if research pans out I
will
gain the one I didn't log rather than lose the one I did log....written
fully sleep deprived since I got up Friday morning for work.
2nd month in a row that our Eagles play on the Monday Night after CQWW...
Tuesday is becomming the day to not visit this dentist.