[3830] ve4xt ss phone solp

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mb.sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 24 19:12:16 EST 2002

1205 80 192,800

Soapbox: Strange year for mults. Neb. was my last and there was lots of
activity in the "hard" ones, including three in VO1 and three in VE8/VY1.
Great to see all the VE4s. Couldn't find my rythym. Lesson: don't let wife
work nights the Friday night before the contest with little ones at home.
Seven a.m. is just too early to get up on Sat. Started givng signal reports
on Sunday. If it had gone on much past 03:00, I'm sure I'd have started
turning over my run frequency after every Q. Next year: NEED A DVK.