[3830] CQWW CW N6MU(@N6NB) SOSB/15 LP

n6mu1 at aol.com n6mu1 at aol.com
Sun Nov 24 22:14:16 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6NB

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: CA

   15:  661    35      125

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

You know condx weren't great when I had more JA Qs than EU. That hasn't happened
in years. Even had a little long path Saturday night and snagged HZ1AB for Zone
21. Also heard A61AJ but he couldn't hear me. Never heard either short path.
Never did get Zone 23. JV5C was calling endless CQs but couldn't hear me. Even
low power can be frustrating at times. It took me close to half an hour to break
the huge pile on ZS6EGB for Zone 38. Of course the next Q was ZS6QU down the
band a little who I worked in less than a minute. Sound familiar?? 73...

John, N6MU