[3830] CQWW CW HL1VAU SOAB LP

hl1vau at edunet4u.net hl1vau at edunet4u.net
Mon Nov 25 04:25:50 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: HL1VAU
Operator(s): HL1VAU
Station: HL1VAU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Seoul, Korea

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   69    13       19
   20:   35    11       12
   15:  117    20       45
   10:   95    18       38

RIG: IC706 100w
ANT: 4 bands Multi Bands Dipole  4mH
TR LOG

I had only afternoon and evening time in this weekend. But contest was so fun.
Due to time limit, most of QSO made by Search & Pounce.
15m/10m was not better than last year. But, 20m/40m was usable. 20m opened for
EU and Westhern AF thru long path with great signal, even so my poor
instruments
could not post my signal there.
I missed D4B, ZD8Z, EA8ZS, C53.. and so on.. EU wall was unbreakable.

Hope more better condition for ARRL 10m..

73 & Good DX
Han, HL1VAU