[3830] CQWW CW KV0Q SOSB/15 HP

kv0q at aol.com kv0q at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 22:13:33 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KV0Q
Operator(s): KV0Q
Station: KV0Q

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Colorado

   15: 1039    38      127
Total: 1039    38      127  Total Score = 489,768

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

The disturbed conditions made this a very challenging contest to do well in from
the western US especially when trying to run europeans with only a few hours of
direct propagations on both days.  The conditions were surprisingly good at
select times durning the weekend allowing me to work all zones except 34 and
37.

My new 7/7/7/7 15m monobanders made working the pile ups alot of fun and I did
experience pretty good openings each evening towards Japan and the Pacific.

When looking at the 15m scores of stations like W3lpl and Kc1xx it really seems
like they are working a different contest on the east coast!

Overall the weekend  was alot of fun and I look forward to next one.
73's
Bill KV0Q