[3830] CQWW CW N3RS M/2 HP

n3rs at comcast.net n3rs at comcast.net
Tue Nov 26 15:08:39 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3ED, N2SR, W8FJK3WU(PART TIME) & N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA

  160:   50    13       33
   80:  292    24       97
   40: 1257    36      132
   20:  631    37      145
   15: 1215    35      145
   10: 1115    32      129

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A bit understaffed, but we decided to go M/2 for the points.  Congrats to Paul &
crew on an outstanding effort.  Very bad wind on Saturday rendered the 80M
dipole useless.  We had fortunately repaired the old reliable 4V array one hour
before the contest started, in the dark!  It was a difficult weekend, but we
thank all who called in and gave us a QSO.