[3830] CQWW CW G3LZQ SOSB/80 LP

g3lzq at john-dunnington.freeserve.co.uk g3lzq at john-dunnington.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 26 23:48:30 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: G3LZQ
Operator(s): G3LZQ
Station: G3LZQ

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: Yorkshire

   80:  513    16       89

Club: Chilton Dx Club

Comments:

Equipment:
TX/RX      : Yaesu FT-1000MP
Power o/p  : 100w
Antennas   : Dipole @ 55ft  4-Square Array (350ft from Shack 9913 Coax)
Operators  : John Dunnington G3LZQ

             Rx advantage of 4-sq improved the situation when condx got
             really bad during Sat Nite. QRN and General Noise from dense fog
             added to the overall drama..even the odd major static crash...
             Only 62 NA Pts/QSO well down at 1.42  Lots worked not audible
             on Dipole or at best ESP Mode BUT Q5 on 4-SQ.

G3LZQ   -   Country Multipliers for 80m Metres

    3V     4J     4L     4U1I   4X     5B     6W     6Y     8P     9A
    9H     A6     C5     C6     CM     CN     CT     CT3    CU     CY0
    D4     DL     EA     EA6    EA8    EI     ER     ES     EU     EX
    F      G      GI     GJ     GM     GU     GW     HA     HB     HB0
    HC8    I      IG9    J3     J7     JT     JY     K      KP2    KP4
    LA     LX     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OK     OM     ON     OY
    OZ     P4     PA     PJ2    PJ7    PY     S5     SM     SP     T9
    TA     TK     UA     UA2    UA9    UN     UR     V2     VE     VP9
    XT     YL     YO     YU     YV     Z3     ZA     ZC4    ZF