[3830] CQWW CW P40E(CT1BOH) SOAB HP

ct1boh at sapo.pt ct1boh at sapo.pt
Wed Nov 27 10:45:53 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: P40E
Operator(s): CT1BOH
Station: P43P

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Aruba

  160:  249    15       34
   80:  735    21       70
   40: 1496    30      107
   20: 1279    33      117
   15: 1662    32      126
   10: 1741    32      114

Claimed new SA Record.

Many thanks to Jacky P43P, Marilyn, Stefany, Alexandra and Francine for being
such terrific hosts and put up with me for one week.

Many thanks also and a big 88 to Emily P43E for all the support.

Many thanks to Force 12 and Tom N6BT. The custom made 80 meter vertical played
really well, as well as all the other antennas, all Force 12. We take no other
at this location!

Not the best condition all around with HF bands closing very early, and very
noisy 80/160 both nights. Still so many dxpeditions around made two radio super
fun this time. So many unanswered CQ Calls and little activity in this part of
the world between Europe Sunrise (08:30z-10:30z)and Aruba Sunrise makes one
wonder what the score could climb if the pile-up would keep going during those 4
hours...

CU in a Contest

73 José Nunes
CT1BOH/P40E