[3830] CQWW CW G3WGV SOSB/80 LP

g3wgv at aol.com g3wgv at aol.com
Thu Nov 28 06:57:30 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: G3WGV
Operator(s): G3WGV
Station: G3WGV

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: Northern England

   80: 1023    19       93
Total: 1023    19       93  Total Score = 164,080

Club: Chiltern DX Club (CDXC)

Comments:

Heavy work in Saturday, more than made up for by superb conditions at my Sunday
dawn.

The last minutes of the contest were rather spoilt by a vulgar policeman,
language not repeatable here, who QRMed the end of my last QSO.  It is true that
as the QSO was concluding it was seconds past 0000 but it definitely *started*
before the finish bell.  I had always understood that a QSO that started before
end-of-time coupld be completed and would count, though interestingly, a check
on the rules shows that they are silent on this point.

That last QSO?  No, it's not in the log!  Well, not mine anyway.

73, John.