[3830] CaQP WF4DD(KG4CZU) School LP

plumcg0 at wfu.edu plumcg0 at wfu.edu
Sun Oct 6 17:39:49 EDT 2002

                    California QSO Party

Call: WF4DD
Operator(s): KG4CZU
Station: KG4NEP

Class: School LP
QTH: NC

   20:          41
   15:         136
   10:          25
--------------------
Total:   0     202  Mults = 49  Total Score = 19,796

I'll never be able to win CQP from North Carolina, so I spent as much time
working on the station in preparation for our M/S effort in CQWW Phone and CW,
and try to have a good time operating.  As always, the ops were super and there
was plenty of operation, for the most part.  Unfortunately, serial number
contests make it too difficult to sit and copy the exchange on CW, then work the
station.  Besides, there were usually plenty of people on phone.  10m was really
screwy on Saturday, when I did 95% of my operating, but 15m was the happy band.
20m was in good shape as well, but with wires on 40m and 80m, I had no chance.
I kept thinking though, what would have happened if the 20m 5-ele and 15m 5-ele
and 10m quad and 40m 2-ele had been up, but that's going to have to wait.  For a
6 hour effort, it went very well.

Next year, I'll break 25K again (I did last year, in twice the op time) and work
some CW.

73,
Chris
KG4CZU