[3830] CaQP KO7X(@KI7WX) Single Op HP

ko7x at att.net ko7x at att.net
Mon Oct 7 03:22:16 EDT 2002

                    California QSO Party

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KI7WX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

  160:    0      0
   80:   19      6
   40:   73     46
   20:   84     64
   15:   69     88
   10:   72     98
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The prospect of having to work on Sunday was disappointing but at least I beat
last year's effort in 14 hours. Thanks to the expeditions and especially to
K6AQL/M who went across the county line into Yuba county for the sweep at
03:25Z, 9 hours and 25 minutes into the contest. I managed to get through the
pile and get QSO #1. Really tough conditions on the low bands - weak signals on
80 even past midnight. I heard N6IG and N6NT weakly on 160 CW but all I got were
??. Great contest, as always.