[3830] EU Sprint CW OH1F(OH1NOA) HP

oh1noa at qsl.net oh1noa at qsl.net
Sun Oct 13 00:44:10 EDT 2002

                    EU Autumn Sprint, CW

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1NOA
Station: OH1AF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Pori

   80:   56     0:50
   40:   81     1:25
   20:   90     1:45
---------------------
Total:  227   Total Score = 227

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Very good propagation and activity on all 3 bands! Score exceeds the current CW
sprint record ( 224 by LY1DS in 1998) but looks like it is not enough to win
:(
I didn't work anyone from SP, OE, OZ, YL, CT or any DX outside of UA9/EA9 ( and
only one qso with F, HB9, S5 ...). I suppose that many of those countries had a
football game during the contest ( yes, we had too: Finland won Azerbaidjan
3-0).

TS-850SAT + Alpha 91b
80m: dipole, GP (not used)
40m: 3/2el yagis, dipole (not used - too high SWR)
20m: 4/4el yagis to South, 4el yagi to West - powersplit

See you in CQWWs. Propably from ES6Q (SSB) and CT8T (CW).

73, Timo OH1NOA