[3830] PaQP W4ZE Single Op HP

w4ze at arrl.net w4ze at arrl.net
Mon Oct 14 09:33:37 EDT 2002

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W4ZE
Operator(s): W4ZE
Station: W4ZE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Washington County

  160:   0      48
   80:   0     245
   40:   0     253
   20:   0     165
   15:   0      25
   10:   0      30
    6:   0       0
    2:   0       2
--------------------
Total:   0     768  Mults = 132  Total Score = 101,376.0

This is my second year operating the PAQ.  This is always a very enjoyable
contest.  The cooperation among stations by letting others break in to work a
particular station says a lot for the caliber of the PAQ participant.

I wish to think all the rovers and mobiles that traveled many miles to make many
counties available.  I would like particularly give my thanks Ed and Dave
operation N3ZNI/M who went out of their way to go through Clinton County and
permit me to make my clean sweep.  Ed and Dave were able to give 11 stations
their last county for clear sweeps Sunday afternoon.

73
Ted – W4ZE
Washington County