[3830] PaQP N3FR Single Op Port LP

bob.crossland at adelphia.com bob.crossland at adelphia.com
Wed Oct 16 07:19:00 EDT 2002

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N3FR
Operator(s): N3FR
Station: N3FR

Class: Single Op Port LP
QTH: WAR

  160:   38     41
   20:  146     14
   15:   86     36
   10:    1      1
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  593    535  Mults = 135  Total Score = 204,120.0

Great conditions, unparalleled cooperation equals a really fine contest.

This was by far my best score in the PaQP and I contribute a significant part of
it to increased participation from stations west of the Mississippi.  Thanks
folks!  I definitely need to do something about my lack of 10 meter performance
however, since I know there were DX stations to be worked.

This portable operation included dipoles on 160, 80, 40 and 20.  I think next
year's configuration will include one for 10 meters.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and special thanks to the mobile, rover and
portable operators who braved the rainy conditions.

Yet another great PaQP event opens the door to a new contest season.