[3830] JARTS K7SV Single Op LP

K7SV at VA.PRESTIGE.NET K7SV at VA.PRESTIGE.NET
Sun Oct 20 18:08:46 EDT 2002

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

   80:    6    12     5
   40:   94   231    42
   20:  304   815    71
   15:  229   629    77
   10:  368  1041    77
-------------------------
Total: 1001  2728   272  Total Score = 742,016

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Spent way more time in this thing than expected. Intent was to use an RTTY SO2R
lashup to determine whether I wanted to build an SO2R box for cw, phone and
RTTY. Had so much fun that I spent most of Saturday at it. Got up early Sunday
morning and the next thing you know I've set a goal for a thousand Qs. During my
20 year military carreer I spent a lot of time working RTTY with ships. If we
had the technology back then that we do now, life would have
been a lot simpler! Thanks to everyone for the Qs! 73 de Larry K7SV