[3830] JARTS 2002 Z36W Sigle OP

Venco Stojcev z36w at mt.net.mk
Tue Oct 22 16:20:48 EDT 2002

2002 JARTS RTTY CONTEST SUMMARY SHEET
-------------------------------------

Callsign    : Z36W
Continent   : Europe
Entry Class : Single-OP/All bands
AGE         : 44

Score Table
Band        QSO's        Points         Multi
80m            84           173            29
40m           235           521            57
20m           321           823            78
15m           314           744            75
10m           353           907            72
Total        1307          3168           311
Final Score : 3168 x 311 = 985248 points

Station Description:

Station : Yaesu FT 920 + PA 400 watts
Antennas: 2 ele. Qub.Quad  10-15-20 m.
          Dipoles 40-80 m.
Computer: Pentuim-II SB Ave-64
Software: MMTTY Ver-1.62 + MMJARTS loging

CLUB    : Z30M Contest team

Nice contest and nice to see big activity. My goal was to made about
1000 qso's, but now I can be sorry I didnt made much more than 1300.
Defenitly I cant work serios contest from my home QTH beceuse low
bands are very noisy and for time to time I crash the neighbour TV,
and that is allways on 20 in the afternoon when condition are good to
all directions. Thanks to all for qso's and I work 10 station on 5 bands
EU1MM, J41YM, N2WK, OH2BP, RF4R, RN6AL, RV3QX, SM6BSK, UA4FCO & YL2KF.
TNX to Mako JE3HHT about MMJARTS, so he made easy to finish with the
contest log HI. Regards to all and see you in WAEDC RTTY contest

73 Venco Z36W

E-mail  : z36w at mt.net.mk      www.qsl.net/z31ja

multipart/mixed
  multipart/alternative