[3830] PaQP W3DYA Mobile LP

w3dya at juno.com w3dya at juno.com
Sun Oct 27 14:02:48 EST 2002

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W3DYA
Operator(s): W3DYA
Station: W3DYA

Class: Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:   42     0
   40:  195     0
   20:  284     0
   15:   87     0
   10:   17     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  625     0  Mults = 92  Total Score = 99,328.0

Total Score includes 600 points for 3 contacts with special event staton W3FRC
and 10,500 points for operating from 21 counties.

QSL/MRC Confirmations of all contacts with DX stations have been mailed.

Except for spending two days driving in the rain and the entire weekend
operating in the rain, the blue sky a few minutes after the contest ended made
it all worth while....  I suggest the PA Contest WX expert contact his
counterpart in IL - rain ended before I reached the IL stateline Sunday, Oct.
20, before the start of the IL contest!

Since NARC accepts only paper logs, I've volunteered to print and mail any logs
DX stations wish to email to me.

Nice contest and thanks to the many DX stations who added to the excitement.

73, Norm, W3DYA