[3830] CQWW SSB VE1OP SOAB(A) HP

snichols at mvosprey.com snichols at mvosprey.com
Sun Oct 27 15:49:29 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NS

  160:    5     2        2
   80:  133    11       29
   40:  118    18       44
   20:  370    29      109
   15:  411    26      114
   10:  932    27      127

Unbeleivable condx on 10 metres Sunday morning...Too bad I slept in until 7am
South America blasting in via long path and European stations were all 20 over
9...

Tried 160 metres for the first time in 26 years, on a 80 metre dipole...5 QSO's
and 4 mults, so it was worth it...

Did 100+ countries on each of 10, 15 and 20 with 127 on 10...Always my goal to
do at least 100 on each of the high bands...

Looking forward to WW CW at the end of November, which is my favourite of the
year...

73, Scott VE1OP