[3830] CQWW SSB NX9T SOAB HP

nx9t at aol.com nx9t at aol.com
Sun Oct 27 17:48:01 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC

  160:   10     3        8
   80:   26    10       20
   40:   52    12       35
   20:  285    29       96
   15:  419    31      103
   10: 1068    30      120

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thought abuot going at this QRP...but after the first 2 hours decided it would
not be as much fun for me this time. SO, made the switch to HP.  Then...in about
30 minutes the power goes out in the neighborhood(No, it wasn't the amp!) so I'm
off the air the rest of the night from midnight.  Played around Saturday most of
the day with just a few breaks here and there but called quits pretty early in
the evening.  Sunday went well in the morning but had to take time off to go
with the family to the "Y".  It was a lot of fun even though I only put in
around 26 hours.  Conditions seemed surprisingly good Saturday evening
especially into Asia.  It was kind of up and down at times all weekend but
overall can't complain.  Could have been much worse!

73! Jeff NX9T