[3830] CQWW SSB KR6NA/0 SOSB(A)/20 HP

kr6na at amsat.org kr6na at amsat.org
Sun Oct 27 21:14:32 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KR6NA/0
Operator(s): KR6NA
Station: KR6NA/0

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: Pine, Colorado. USA

   40:    1     1        1
   20:  382    32      107

Yet another great time was had by all. Thank you to the stations that were
able to hear me. Thank you to the stations that offered suggestions to
modifying
my calling style. Slower really is better. Contesting and firefighting are the
two loves in my life, and unfortunately they cannot be  accomplished at the same
life. Was it my ears or did there seem to be alot more radio rage this year?
Yowie! See you all next year.