[3830] CQWW SSB N0KE(@WB0GAZ) SOAB QRP

n0ke at arrl.net n0ke at arrl.net
Mon Oct 28 05:06:46 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N0KE
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: WB0GAZ

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Colorado

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   12     4        3
   40:   42    11       15
   20:  106    23       60
   15:  164    25       65
   10:  238    25       71

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Thanks to WB0GAZ for the use of the station. Solar falre made it tough for QRP.
I can usually work a lot of stations who are 57 or even less. Way too many 59 or
59+ stations CQing in my face. I did bust some good pileups with the C49XR but
overall not a good contest for me. Did manage to work 5R8FU for QRP DXCC #299
and it was 20m long path. Also got A61AJ LP on 20 and short path on 15.