[3830] CQWW SSB YT6A SOSB/15 HP

yt6a at cg.yu yt6a at cg.yu
Mon Oct 28 06:38:47 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: YT6A
Operator(s): YT6A
Station: YT6A

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Ubosnik

   15: 2790    38      150

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Plan was to assemble SKY Contest team again and to enter as Multi Two, but
because of building construction on hill top location in progress it was
impossible. I called T95A to operate 160m, and enter SO/15M myself.
All worked properly, but conditions were worse than last year. I again had some
noise from broadcast transmitters on location and it makes a lot of trouble to
copy weak signals. Very few weak W6/7’s signals.
New linear amplifier with nick name Mr. BRE, because of his Sumadija origin (
Sumadija is one area in Serbia and BRE is often byword ) worked much quit.
Finally G1 drive concept!
Thank you to all LP stations who called me and with patience repeat call sign
many times, but noise was permanently present.
See  you in WW CW on all bands, I hope!

Equipments
IC 775 + 1k+ from “Mr.Bre”  LA
5/5/5 – 9m at 18m@27m