[3830] CQWW SSB OE1A(OE1EMS) SOAB(A) HP

oe1ems at chello.at oe1ems at chello.at
Mon Oct 28 11:07:20 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OE1A
Operator(s): OE1EMS
Station: OE1A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 38,9

  160:  183     8       50
   80:  403    11       67
   40:  401    27      106
   20:  578    36      131
   15:  720    36      135
   10:  911    38      153

Club: SCG

Comments:

Equipment:
160m dipol
80m 2 x dipol
40m 2 el. yagi
20m15m10m X-9 + KT34A

FT-1000MP + "home made" selftuning PA with GU-43B

no large pile up´s from JA´s and USA and no high rates
but many multiplayers except KL7=zone1
i was to tired to operated all 48 hours,because of the lot
of work on my new AMP which was finished just on contest begin...
but it was fun to operated with self tuning AMP and that increase
nummber of multiplayer
anyway very nice contest and all equipment was working great
i want to thanks OE1WWA and OE3WLB for technical support and OE8KDK,T94UY and
T95??? (Damir) for helpig me by anntena work and of course OE1SZW and Technical
University Vienna for the hospitality.

73 es best dx
OE1A/OE1EMS
Braco