[3830] CQWW SSB VE3EY/2(@VE2CSI) SOAB HP

ve3ey at rac.ca ve3ey at rac.ca
Mon Oct 28 16:09:51 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3EY/2
Operator(s): VE3EY
Station: VE2CSI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Zone 2

  160:   58     5        5
   80:  404    14       60
   40:  317    21       61
   20:  812    30       96
   15:  690    28      104
   10: 1001    25      103

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

It was nice to be back in Zone 2 this year.    I heard dozens of loud EU
stations first night on 80 but I couldn’t work many of them.   Moderate flare on
Thursday affected the beginning of the contest a little bit, but propagations
were OK in general.   On Sunday afternoon all those huge signals on 10 from EU
suddenly dropped down to S5 level and EU stations from the Northern latitudes
who called in had fluttered signals.