[3830] CQWW SSB LY2OX SOAB HP

tautvydas at achema.com tautvydas at achema.com
Mon Oct 28 23:03:18 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LY2OX
Operator(s): LY2OX
Station: LY2OX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kaunas

  160:   53     5       31
   80:  140     8       44
   40:   74    13       43
   20:  176    29       75
   15:  106    19       55
   10:  194    27       78
------------------------------
Total:  743   101      326  Total Score = 577,304

Club: Lithuanian DX Group

Comments:

It's not my favourite contest and just fun operation,having in mind my modest
layout(KT34XA,vertical,wires ,FT1000MP,ACOM2000A)
  Accidentaly it was arranged "hearing test "for US big guns during marginal
conditions on 20 meters between 2025 and 2035 Saturday.I heared all US guys
well,but they didn't.So I called them 2-3 times when nobody else was calling and
just W7WA,KQ2M,K4JA and CK3AT managed to copy me.There was no reaction from
W3LPL,K5ZD,K3ANS,W2UP,N3RS,KC1XX,VY2ZM...Needless to say I worked most of them
next day easily.