[3830] CQWW SSB GD6IA(GM3WOJ) SOAB HP

gm3woj at talk21.com gm3woj at talk21.com
Wed Oct 30 11:21:05 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: GD6IA
Operator(s): GM3WOJ
Station: GD6IA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Isle of Man

  160:  177     6       45
   80:  285    12       60
   40:  197    16       69
   20:  759    29      105
   15: 1165    31      112
   10: 1927    30      124

Club: North of Scotland CG

Comments:

Operated the club callsign GD6IA from the QTH of my friend Alex GD3UMW. Very
different band conditions compared to my home QTH near Inverness - much better
to the U.S.A. (48% of all QSOs) but not so good to Japan.  Missed the big storms
which affected other UK stations. Other IoM Multi-op station probably reduced my
QSO total by 500 and my Mult. total by 30. Thanks to everyone who worked GD6IA,
and to all those Mults. who QSYed when asked. Seee QRZ.COM for GD6IA QSL info.
Please work GM7V Multi-Multi in CQ WW CW ! 73 Chris GM3WOJ