[3830] WAE SSB AA3B Single Op HP

cwtrench at sprynet.com cwtrench at sprynet.com
Sun Sep 15 18:36:38 EDT 2002

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: AA3B
Operator(s): AA3B
Station: AA3B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: USA

   80:
   40:   36    35    20
   20:   62    62    26
   15:  122   122    25
   10:   27    27    13
-------------------------
Total:  247   246    84  Total Score = 92,684

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Great conditions!

I had a problem with CT that I want to share with everyone.  Several weeks ago,
I fooled around with my FT1000MP memories and loaded a frequency (21009.4) into
the first QMB memory.  This really caused a problem for CT - for some reason, it
kept defaulting to 21009.4, and would not recognize any other frequency data.  I
cured the problem by resetting the FT1000MP memories, i.e., simultaneously
pushing Sub and Ent on the keypad while pushing the power up button.

Hope to see everyone in the PA QSO Party.

73 Bud AA3B