[3830] NA Sprint SSB VE7SR(@VE7TLL) HP

ve7tll at rac.ca ve7tll at rac.ca
Sun Sep 15 22:10:14 EDT 2002

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: VE7SR
Operator(s): VE7SR
Station: VE7TLL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BC

   20:  53        1
---------------------
Total:  53     Mults = 29  Total Score = 1,537

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Went fishing and forgot about the sprint. I was very surprised to find lots
lined up to work me after I had called someone. I wish I had my 40m and 80m
antennas up but wouldn't have helped much because sunset is right around 0400utc
here right now. Only 1 hour of operation didn't produce the usual mind numbing
effect of a full 4 hours of sprinting. Not that I miss that feeling.