[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RI(K7SS) HP

desk at nwlink.com desk at nwlink.com
Mon Sep 16 13:24:46 EDT 2002

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K7RI
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7RI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA

---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Activity from the regulars seemed down, but the casuals on 20 were glad to
participate. Short fast runs on 40 and 80 and back to 20 for more #1s and 2s.
Single op one radio one pencil (SO1R1P) once again. Got to learn to computer
dupe as I go, now faced with two sprint logs which I will have to try and read
then enter. Sorry to those I tried to dupe towards the end. Still maintain that
the sprints are the best of contests. Full rush squeezed into 4 hours.
K7RI station: Stacked KT36XAs at 40 and 80 ft; 40 2 el yagi at 60 ft, 80 sloper.
FT1000Mk + Alpha amp.