[3830] TnQP KU8E/M Mobile LP

ku8e1 at yahoo.com ku8e1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 16:05:51 EDT 2002

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: KU8E/M
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E/M

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: TN

------------------------
Total:    192       44  Mults = 162  Total Score = 20,270

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

County       CW     SSB     Mults    Total Points

Bradley      17      18      22        1622
Polk         25      10      24        2300
McMinn        0       6       6         216
Monroe       25       1      23        2785
Blount       48       5      37        6272
Loudon       41       1      25        3625
Roane        36       3      25        3450
Totals      192      44     162        20270

Equipment : IC706MKIIG , Hustler mobile whips 20/15, HamStick clone for 40

Comments : Nice job by the TCG boys !!! The activity was pretty good. I like the
format of a short Sunday afternoon/evening contest. Could of done better if I
had a driver... It was too dangerous to drive and operate at the same time so I
high-tailed it to the next county and found a place to stop each time. When the
road was straight I could do some SSB when driving. It was neat that my dad
(W8CDA)who I just got back active on the air called me on 40 CW with about 20
mins left. We QSY'ed to 40 SSB at the end and had a QSO for part of my drive
home when the contest was over.....

                         73's Jeff KU8E