[3830] WAE SSB VA3XRZ Single Op LP

va3xrz at qsl.net va3xrz at qsl.net
Fri Sep 20 09:36:43 EDT 2002

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA3XRZ
Operator(s): VA3XRZ
Station: VA3XRZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Erin ON

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    4     4    12
   20:   56    53    44
   15:   98    98    64
   10:   31    31    24
-------------------------
Total:  189   186   144  Total Score = 54,000

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Family commitments prevented me from operating late on Friday night when 40m was
in fairly good shape, and then on Saturday night I had to shut down because of a
severe thunderstorm and lighting plus multiple power outages. So I ended up with
only 4 QSOs on 40m during the entire contest.

15m was pretty good and surprisingly I made more QSOs there than in 20m.

Xcvr:		Kenwood TS-830S 90W
Ants:		Cushcraft R5 and 40m dipole
Software:	CT 6.26 (freebie), did an excellent job handling QTCs
PC:		486DX2

73 de Julio VA3XRZ