[3830] SAC CW N6ZZ SOAB HP

n6zz at zianet.com n6zz at zianet.com
Sun Sep 22 07:25:14 EDT 2002

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: N6ZZ
Operator(s): N6ZZ
Station: N6ZZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New Mexico

   80:    0     0
Total:  296   109  Total Score = 39,240

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

A pleasure to work a fine group of operators from the Scandinavian countries.
To echo N2NL, I also spent a significant amount of time in this event, to
acknowledge the hospitality experienced during WRTC-2002.

It was good to hear 10 meters open to this part of the country during this
event.  40 was pretty rough from here with plenty of QRN.  I listened on 80
several times, but never heard anything from Eu.

73 - Phil, N6ZZ