[3830] ARRL Sep VHF N6VI Single Op LP

n6vi at earthlink.net n6vi at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 23 21:53:34 EDT 2002

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: N6VI
Operator(s): N6VI
Station: N6VI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

    6:   7      3
    2:  18      5
  222:  10      5
  432:   5      3
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  40     16  Total Score = 880

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was truly a last-minute, totally kluged effort to get on the air.  6 meters
worked into a low 20m dipole; the other bands had 4 elements each at 6 to 10
feet above ground, and scrounged coax bits wer routed thrugh the window.  All in
all, though, it was fun just handing out some QSOs, and I will be better
prepared for the next one! (I'd have a hard time being less prepared.)

Thanks to the rovers and portables who made it more than a two-grid weekend for
me.

73,

Marty N6VI