[3830] SAC SSB YL2LY SOAB HP

yl2ly at apollo.lv yl2ly at apollo.lv
Mon Sep 30 04:03:09 EDT 2002

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: YL2LY
Operator(s): YL2LY
Station: YL2LY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kuldiga

Total:  373   154  Total Score = 57,442

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks again to all scandinavian operators for good activity,
also to RA3CW and LY1DR for nice racing at night on 80m and 40m !
I hope, LY1DR will sent also their score to this reflector .
Very good, that the 10m band was open for local QSO's.
Funny, but i has lost the electrical power network in my home
for 4 hours (02:00 GMT - 06:00 GMT) and it was no possible to work in
the contest...  may be the 400 QSO's were be really ...
Thanks for fun and nice contest, see You all again in 2003 !
73 de YL2LY.