[3830] NA Sprint CW VE3FU LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Wed Sep 11 21:04:13 EDT 2002

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: VE3FU
Operator(s): VE3FU
Station: VE3FU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

---------------------
Total:  47     Mults = 23  Total Score = 1,081

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: Team CCO

Comments:

I was hoping to put in the full 4 hours in this one, but when I checked the
calendar there was already something planned for the evening.  On the drive home
I noticed the Northern lights and thought, "This should be interesting" - and it
was!  A lot of signals were showing the effects.  I managed to get on in spurts
during the last hour and a half or so.

Best part was hearing 8P9JG calling someone a "lid" before sending his exchange
to me.